MicroPeak version 1.6.8
Release Notes for Version 1.6.8
Version 1.6.8 fixes a TeleMega and TeleMetrum v2.0 bug where the device could stop logging data and transmitting telemetry in flight. All TeleMega v1.0, v2.0 and TeleMetrum v2.0 users should update their flight firmware.
- Fix STM32L DMA driver to work around STM32L SoC DMA priority issue t lock-up in the logging or radio code, either of which could stop data logging and telemetry.
- Avoid having TeleBT battery status values smash telemetry packet data by holding a lock during both operations.
- Don’t start reporting flight 0 when the log fills in flight.
- Flash LEDS on all products briefly during power up so that they can be tested during production.
- Re-enable go/no-go entries after they’ve been disabled due to lack of data. If telemetry information is delayed when the Ui starts up, sometimes important fields would get disabled to never re-appear.
- Deal with ground station failure better during Configure Ground Station operation by cleaning up pending operations.