This is an RF interface designed primarily for use as a ground station interacting with Altus Metrum flight computers and trackers on board high power model rockets. The computer interface is USB. RF filter components are by default set for use in the vicinity of 435 Mhz, but can be altered to support other frequency ranges.
TeleDongle is now at version v3.0, with 5+ dB better receiver sensitivity than our previous models!
For the latest TeleDongle firmware and related software, please visit the AltOS page on this site.
- primary ground station for use with other Altus Metrum products
- 70cm ham-band transceiver
- receives data using 38k4 GFSK with forward error correction
- USB interface for power, configuration, and data interface
- 4 pin MicroMaTch connector for initial programming and debug
- application code upgradeable over USB
- 1.1 x 1.1 inch 2-layer board, fits inexpensive Hammond 1551 plastic enclosure
- Hardware Features
* [NXP LPC11U14](http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers/cortex_m0_m0/LPC11U14FHI33.html) System-on-Chip * ARM Cortex-M0 MCU * 32k Flash * 6k RAM * USB 2.0 * 8 12-bit analog inputs * I2C, SPI, async serial * digital I/O
- TI CC1200 Low Power, High Performance RF Transceiver
- Software Features
- Written mostly in C with some ARM assembler
- Runs from on-chip flash, uses on-chip RAM
- USB serial emulation for data interface
- Tools Used
For those who don't have ready access to the gEDA suite, here are pdf snapshots of files in more easily readable form.
None! We're very happy with the TeleDongle v3.0 design.