TeleGPS version 1.6.4
Release Notes for Version 1.6.4
Version 1.6.4 fixes a bluetooth communication problem with TeleBT v1.0 devices, along with some altosui and altosdroid minor nits. It also now ships firmware for some newer devices.
- Fix hardware flow control on TeleBT v1.0. Hardware RTS/CTS doesn’t seem to work, switch from using the hardware to driving these pins with software.
- Fix ARM USB drivers to deal with OS restarts. Needed to reset all USB-related state when the USB bus is reset. These fixes affect all STM32L, STM32F0 and LPC11U14 based devices.
AltosUI, TeleGPS and AltosDroid New Features:
- Automatically switch from meters or feet to kilometers or miles for distance units.
- Add Monitor Idle mode to TeleGPS application.
AltosUI, TeleGPS and AltosDroid Fixes:
- Abort map preloading when the preload map dialog is closed.
- In AltosDroid, Don’t reconnect to last device if the user had disconnected it the last time the application was active.