This is a very small, baro-only recording dual-deploy altimeter for model rocketry with integrated telemetry link.
For the latest TeleMini firmware and related ground station software, please visit the AltOS page on this site.
These are photos of our current production version:
- Recording altimeter for model rocketry
- Supports dual deployment (can fire 2 ejection charges)
- 70cm ham-band transceiver for telemetry downlink
- Barometric pressure sensor good to 45k feet MSL
- Designed to use a single LiPo rechargeable battery
- 1.5 x 0.5 inch board designed to fit inside 18mm airframe coupler tube
- Hardware Features
- Software Features
- Written mostly in C with some 8051 assembler
- Runs from on-chip flash, uses on-chip RAM, stores flight data to upper blocks of on-chip flash
- Tools Used
An outline of the board with drill hole locations is available in pdf format.
For those who don't have ready access to the gEDA suite, here are pdf snapshots of the files for Production PCB version 1.0 in more easily readable form.