This is a very small, baro-only recording dual-deploy altimeter for model rocketry with integrated telemetry link.
Version 3.0 is in production now and should be available after April 1, 2017.
Production units will be available from the Garbee and Garbee web store.
For the latest TeleMini firmware and related ground station software, please visit the AltOS page on this site.
Here's a photo of a v3.0 prototype:
- Recording altimeter for model rocketry
- Supports dual deployment (can fire 2 ejection charges)
- 70cm ham-band transceiver for telemetry downlink
- Barometric pressure sensor good to 100k feet MSL
- Designed to use a single LiPo rechargeable battery
- 512kB flight data storage
- 1.7 x 0.5 inch board designed to fit inside 18mm airframe coupler tube
- Hardware Features
- Software Features
- Written mostly in C with some ARM assembler
- Tools Used
Version 1.0. Same width (0.5 inches), but doesn't have the rear two mounting holes so it's a bit shorter (1.5 inches instead of 1.67 inches).
An outline of the board with drill hole locations is available in pdf format.