This is the original TeleMini using the CC1111 SoC and MP3H6115A analog barometric sensor.
- Recording altimeter for model rocketry
- Supports dual deployment (can fire 2 ejection charges)
- 70cm ham-band transceiver for telemetry downlink
- Barometric pressure sensor good to 45k feet MSL
- Designed to use a single LiPo rechargeable battery
- 4kB storage
- 1.5 x 0.5 inch board designed to fit inside 18mm airframe coupler tube
- Hardware Features
- Software Features
- Written mostly in C with some 8051 assembler
- Runs from on-chip flash, uses on-chip RAM, stores flight data to upper blocks of on-chip flash
- Tools Used
An outline of the board with drill hole locations is available in pdf format.